2D/3D Generalist Artist
We are looking for a talented and well-rounded Generalist Artist to support our Art department. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with Miniclip games art styles, particularly 8 Ball Pool, to create a wide range of polished artwork, such as logos, concepts, 3D models, and illustrations for in-game and promotional art and marketing campaigns.
This artist should be versatile in creating conceptual 2D images, transforming them into 3D assets, and polishing 3D assets into high-end illustrations. The candidate should be flexible and able to work on multiple events while managing overlapping deadlines.
- Work closely with Production, the Art Director, and the rest of the team to develop concepts, prototypes, and production-ready content.
- Create a wide variety of art from environments, characters, props, and some visual effects.
- Create concepts, wireframes, 2D & 3D environments, game assets, and polished artwork.
- Demonstrable knowledge of lighting, color, rendering, and composition with a solid general art foundation.
- Able to create artwork from scratch following a specific art style and understand how that translates into our marketing campaigns.
- Work with 2D / 3D art assets using Photoshop to create several promotional images of our products.
- Timely delivery of assets to the production pipeline within Miniclip.
- Organize files and assets logically and helpfully according to the production pipeline.
- We are looking for candidates with mobile/game experience, ideally.
- 5+ years of art created using Photoshop / Illustrator, Blender, Procreate, or similar tools.
- Have some experience in 3D tools modeling, rigging, texturing, rendering, and animation.
- Generalist with experience in design, 2D painting, and 3D modeling skills.
- Able to create art thumbnails and conceptualize ideas quickly.
- Proactive, able to identify and solve problems across multiple platforms and pipelines.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team with a fast production environment.
- Ability to adapt and be effective in a highly dynamic environment.
- Able to effectively and quickly build a team relationship based on trust and respect, with competence and confidence.
- Passion for entertainment and games is a big plus.
Valued Extras (not mandatory):
- Video edition and composition / CC After Effects
- Animation and rigging experience
- Spine (Character / Prop animation)
- Knowledge and passion for mobile games
- Experience working in a marketing agency or mobile game industry
- Experience working on promotional campaigns
- Traditional art skills experience
- Passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture
- Experience with digital photography