What will you be doing at Miniclip?
- Research, design, develop, and maintain high-quality code solutions used in multiple games, and by millions of players
- Work as part of a dynamic team, with high standards, and delivering great quality
- Work closely with Business stakeholders, Data Engineers and Data Scientists
- Act as a source of knowledge for the Android ecosystem to more junior engineers
- Continuously learn and challenge your own skill set
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of professional Android development experience
- Strong, professional experience in Java or Kotlin (preferred)
- Familiarity in Python, C++ or C# (or Unity)
- Analytical mind, problem-solving skills, and a strong attention to details
- A will to be autonomous and have a result-oriented mindset
- A passion for creating software
- High level of written and spoken English
- A social, hard-working person who embraces teamwork and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/