Senior Graphic Designer
Do you take pride in producing high quality design work for mobile? Are you excited by working with a team of artists and marketeers? Miniclip, a top mobile games company with offices in Portugal, Italy and the UK, is seeking a highly experienced creative Senior Designer to join their fast-paced, award-winning top grossing mobile games studio. Interested?
● Work alongside the Art and Marketing departments on promo campaigns for several games.
● Work with digital marketing materials such as:
○ Clean, sleek promotional pop-ups using key artworks provided by team of artists
○ Create and maintain art guidelines for seasonal campaigns for each game
○ Create and maintain brand guidelines for important company titles
○ Build graphic templates for promotional content for several games
○ Create banners with various formats for app stores
○ Iterate on UI / UX solutions for the campaigns when needed
○ Internal Powerpoint presentations for the team and results
○ Design engaging social media campaigns, and media like static or video posts
○ Game / campaign logo design
● Generate multiple design explorations and verbally communicate the process and concepts
● Ability to adapt design solutions to key artworks provided for marketing campaigns.
● Organize files and assets in a logical/useful manner according to the production pipeline.
● Work with 2D / 3D art assets using Adobe CS to create promotional images of our products.
● Proactive and able to identify and solve problems across multiple platforms and pipelines.
● Handle and maintain designs for multiple projects at once
● Proven ability to work effectively in a production pipeline in a deadline-driven environment.
● Capable of working autonomously but also well on a team, collaborating effectively with different creatives and artists
● Candidates with mobile/game experience will be highly considered.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 50 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) now operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager), Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), and most recently Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Appynation Ltd (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross) to the Miniclip Group.