Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Engage with software development, QA, and the rest of the Cloud Engineering team to prepare for customisation and/or enhancements required for new and updated release engineering requirements.
- Provide recommendations to monitor and improve release engineering infrastructure and follow up with implementation when required.
- Drive improvements of tools used for Continuous Integration and diagnostic issues.
- Be able to contribute to other projects in the Cloud Engineering Team outside of the build and deployment workflow in the future.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
• Strong understanding/experience with Linux and MacOS system administration and performance tweaking.
• Experience with Jenkins 2.x; other tools like Bamboo a plus.
• Proficient in Git.
• Experience with AWS.
• Experience with two or more of Ansible, puppet, chef, nexus, artifactory.
• Knowledge of Agile software development methodology and implementations.
• Familiar with Build Tools (Gradle, Maven, Ant).
• Willingness to work on a fast-paced environment with scope changes.
• Willingness to be on call with the rest of the Cloud Engineering team (24x7 accessibility for emergency issues on rotation).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/