Corporate Finance Manager
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
- Support the Corporate Finance team with the M&A and investment process including conducting strategic analysis, building valuation models on target companies and assisting with due diligence on potential targets
- Conduct research on the video gaming industry to assist with formulating investment strategies and prepare detailed industry analyses and identify growth opportunities
- Liaise with external companies, investors and financial institutions, as well as internal teams, to develop new relationships and support collaborations
- Assist on maintaining good governance within the Group, including the preparation of Board and Investment Committee materials
- Collaborate with the wider Finance and Commercial teams on ad-hoc projects
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in any of the following fields: investment banking, investments (PE, VC or in-house) or corporate finance/M&A/transaction services at an accountancy firm
- Experience in the technology and media industries advantageous but not essential
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to understand financial statements, build financial models and evaluate potential M&A targets
- Good presentation skills and experience of preparing investment materials for consideration by key stakeholders
- High level of integrity, dedication and motivation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in oral and written English
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip’s digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/