Junior Commercial Associate
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
You will work on a variety of tasks to supporting the Commercial team, including:
- Working to assist the internal greenlight process from initial developer outreach to final approval sign-off.
- Being the initial contact point for new all business opportunities with prospective developers.
- Proactively identifying new opportunities through data analysis and market research.
- Managing the creation of internal documentation to present and review new content opportunities to a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Organising bi-weekly games review meetings, including presentation of the deck, reporting the outcome of the sessions and follow-up actions.
- Forging strong relationships with existing and potential partners.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all projects are delivered and executed in a timely manner.
- Assist the Commercial team on any ad-hoc responsibilities that require support.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be looking for opportunities to gain commercial experience through developing and driving new business development initiatives in an exciting, fast-growing industry. To be successful in your application you’ll need:
- Some experience in game industry related, QA, developer relations, business development, ad network or comparable field.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to create presentation slides independently and present them to audiences with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project management software.
- Previous internship experience or evidence of extra-curricular activities/ positions of responsibility
- Critical thinking, data analysis and research skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- A relevant degree qualification or working towards one in a legal, business or finance related subject
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip’s digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/