Junior Data Analyst
What will you be doing for Yakuto @ Miniclip?
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Conducting analyses on all aspects of the game’s lifecycle to support decision making.
- Building and maintain dashboards with the key indicators of the game’s health and performance.
- Analysing A/B tests and provide recommendations on how to improve performance
- Gathering insights on player behaviour.
- Supporting maintenance of the data-chain and data sources and assure their reliability.
- Being a data ambassador, promoting a data-driven culture.
- Drive forward Analytics and Data Science processes and business adoption
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience on a Data Science or Analytics role (if it's in the mobile industry, even better!).
- Proficient in a domain specific language such as R or Python.
- Capability to write complex SQL queries.
- Very good data visualisation skills. Familiarity with a dashboarding tool like Tableau or Domo is a plus.
- Good statistical knowledge, preferably with hands-on experience in hypothesis testing and time series analysis.
- Working understanding of ETL processes and how to leverage data from different sources.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and analysis to business users across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills
About Yakuto @ Miniclip
Part of the Miniclip group, Yakuto is based in Central London walking distance from several main line and underground stations, in an open plan and airy studio.
In the studio, you will find a relaxed and easy-going environment and have access to free drinks, fruit, games consoles and pool table. As part of Yakuto’s ‘COVID Secure’ measures, the office has since reopened with increased distancing between desks, daily professional cleaning and other measures to ensure team safety. The working week operates as follows: Monday, Wednesday in the office with flexible hours to help avoid peak-time travel; Tuesday and Thursday are home working days intended to be distraction free to focus on problem solving. For more information, visit http://www.yaku.to/about