Junior Player Support Representative
Delivering value-driven customer service and a better game experience to our players is very important for the Miniclip Player Experience team. Miniclip is looking for an experienced Customer Support Representative to join the team who would help to analyse complaints and feedback, trying to identify the root cause behind the contact and taking adequate actions in order to keep our players happy and engaged. You would mostly work with our biggest (8 Ball Pool, Disc Pool Carrom, Ultimate Golf, Mini Football, Football Strike) and/or upcoming games. As the first point of contact for inquiries from our customers, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing incoming questions and feedback about accounts, purchases, game and technical issues
- Organising, tagging and/or answering tickets based on the defined protocol via our support tool;
- Detecting trends in inquiries and analyze the reason behind the complaint;
- Ensuring that the information shared with players is up-to date and correct;
- Reporting technical issues, bugs and feedback to relevant teams (Production, Art Marketing etc.);
- Suggesting ideas for improving player experience and our processes;
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for a hard-working, team-oriented candidate who is passionate about providing support to our users. The ideal candidate has:
- Record of providing value-driven customer service in Technology industry (ideally);
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, agile environment;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow strict procedures even with repetitive tasks;
- A customer oriented mindset and ability to adapt and deal with different customers from various cultures;
- Some knowledge of customer service related software, ticketing systems.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English;
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- Knowledge of mobile gaming trends and of the mobile market in general;
- Knowledge in GDPR and global movements on privacy and security;
- Fluent in several languages;
- Knowledge in Customer Experience concept;
- Experience in Programming, Statistics and/or Project Management.
Please ensure that you upload your CV and cover letter in English.