Performance Marketing Art
We are looking for a passionate about marketing and storytelling to join our Performance Marketing Creative team.
As a multimedia artist at Miniclip you will be:
- Creating assets (videos, playable end frames, static and animated banners) for our Performance Marketing campaigns using various creative production tools.
- Taking ownership of the assigned creative projects, following a clear workflow funnel from ideation to production overseen by the creative lead
- Providing briefing and creative feedback assistance to the outsourcing manager.
- Continuously learning and improving creative ideation and production skill sets, keeping up to date with the new trends and best practices in the mobile performance marketing environment.
- Doing competitive benchmarking
- Analysing creative performance based on reported metrics
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a multimedia artist in the video game and/or advertising industries.
- A good quality portfolio showcasing previous marketing work (video work is a must) - Please note we won't be able to consider your application if you don't send us your portfolio and/or showreel.
- Multidisciplinary Art Skillset - video editing, VFX, graphic design, animation
- Solid experience working with Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good experience with marketing ideation workflows:
Competitor benchmarking, brainstorming new ideas, creating storyboards, being involved in briefings.
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Open and willing to learn mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- English proficiency
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Performance Marketing creative environments.
- Experience with data and analytics tools
- Unity coding/programming knowledge
- Experience working with Unity and 3D production software Blender is a plus
- Experience in working on playable marketing creative assets