Senior Unity Software Developer
What will you be doing at Miniclip?
Your work will include:
- Contributing to the growth of our Unity game development studio
- Taking an active role in multiple steps of the development cycle, including research, design, development, and maintenance
- Assuming responsibility for both new and existing libraries and tools, aiming to maximise the positive impact they will have on their clients
- Collaborating with technology developers and product teams to deliver on the roadmap that will have the greatest impact on our portfolio
- Promoting and applying good engineering practices across all steps of the development pipeline
- Mentoring other developers by sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Continuously learning and challenging your own skillset
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who embraces teamwork and is passionate about and dedicated to their work.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- 5+ years of professional mobile software development experience with Unity
- In-depth knowledge of software design and development for iOS and Android with Unity
- Advocate for good engineering practices (code quality, stability, testing, and documentation)
- Identifies, raises, and takes advantage of opportunities that will lead to greater results
- Client-oriented, capable of developing reliable APIs and libraries used by different projects or applications
- Eager to improve, learn and explore new technologies and practices
- Able to coach and mentor junior and mid-level profiles in complex technical topics
- Great communicator, with very good written and spoken English
The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, don’t forget to mention them):
- Any experience in leadership or project management positions
- Any experience in creating or maintaining a CI/CD pipeline
- Any experience in Python or other scripting languages
- Any contribution to open-source projects
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/