What will you be doing at Miniclip?
- Develop games for multiple mobile platforms
- Develop and integrate services for games on multiple mobile platforms
- Be part of a leading edge game programming team
- Effectively cooperate with other teams members
What are we looking for?
- Serious passion for games and programming.
- Good knowledge of Unity.
- Good C# and/or C++ Knowledge (well understanding of DOP and OOP).
- Previous experience in games development (previous professional experience is a plus).
- Good math, geometry and physics knowledge.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to grow in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment as a team player.
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to grow easily.
- Good in English, written and spoken.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/