What will you be doing at Miniclip?
You will be part of a small team of dedicated programmers, supporting production teams by developing core and service technology on our mobile games. Thinking outside the box to come up with innovative solutions and collaborating with some of the best minds in the field!
Your work will include:
- Developing and maintaining core and service libraries for mobile games.
- Integrating and maintaining third-party SDK in our game releases.
- Supporting live operations on games configuration.
- Supporting and improving the portability of mobile games on all the major mobile platforms.
- Automating libraries development and improving integration procedures.
- Being always update on the new mobile libraries, services providers and platform trends.
- Effectively cooperate with other teams.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience
- Strong OOP knowledge and software design skills.
- Strong knowledge of C# and C/C++.
- Good knowledge of Java and Objective C.
- Experience in third-party libraries integration for mobile.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and a team player.
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience in mobile porting for iOS and Android platforms.
- Knowledge or experience of Unity3D.
- Knowledge or experience of integrating third-party libraries on Unity3D.
- Experience in software R&D focused on mobile platform
- Experience in tools and libraries development for mobile platform
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 400 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in 10 countries, with a global workforce of over 1000 people across 16 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which also include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Subway Surfers™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 7 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 70 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross), and most recently Sybo (famous for Subway Surfers).
For more information, visit https://miniclip.com/